Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shattering The Skies Above...

Hello everyone!

My name is Filip and I study English language and literature in combination with biology. During my high school studies I decided that I want to become a teacher and I still want to be (= . Alright, I have introduced myself a bit and you can find many information about me in my profile so go ahead and check it out! It is great to see all the new people here. I have read some of the posts and comments, pretty ineteresting, fascinating! Feel free to leave me a comment or ask a question. I am looking forward to our "exclusive" discussion (=

Have a nice day, Filip aka TheDagger

2 comments:

  1. Hey Filip,
    My name is Angela. It's really cool that you've always wanted to be a teacher. I've always thought about being a teacher but didn't completely realize it till I came to college. It's interesting that you are doing a combination of English Literature and biology. Are you wanting to teach both, or just one?
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela,
    Yes, I want to teach them both, but in Slovakia the situation with language teachers is terrible. More likely I will teach only English. The problem is that every smarter person with "language knowledge" leaves our country or English female teachers become pregnant (= So my future is pretty destined. Thank you Angela for quick response on my post!

    ReplyDelete