Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hello everybody!

My name is Michaela and I study Teaching English and literature and Pedagogy at the Comenius University.

My decision to be a teacher came very soon. On my primary school I was decided to become a teacher. I was strongly influenced by my grandmother (who was a teacher in the primary school and was brilliant and everybody loved her) and other great teachers who crossed my way. They did their job passionately, with love to us. Even though they were strict and demanding to us, they showed us love too. I wanted to be similar to them.

On my secondary school my desire stayed unchanged. Here I started to learn English and I fell in love with it. I decided to study English. After studying one year on another Slovak university I entered the religious order The School sisters of Saint Francis and after 3 years of formation I came to Comenius University. So, to the question about family and friends’ support I think I have the largest group of supportersJ. Except my family and friends, there are my 160 sisters who deal with me my studying! I really like teaching and I hope after finishing this school I will be useful as a teacher on some school in Slovakia (or somewhere else, who knows!).

Have a nice day!

Michaela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristina
    I didnt know that your grandmother was a teacher. That is very interesting information. I think you will be at least as good teacher as she was maby even better.

    ReplyDelete