Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Late Introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Juraj and this is my first year at Commenius University(also my first blog). I enjoy literature(passively), listening to all sorts of music (unless it is boring, disharmonical or just too damn popular) and occasionally drawing or sketching(especially during long classes). I never thought I would study to become a teacher until my father pointed it out during some random conversation. He said he could always see that talent in me. It might be true since I really enjoy providing knowledge to other people. It is almost like a ritual or some kind of magic. Being a teacher is possibly the hardest and also most important job in the world since children always have a lot more questions than an adult can truthfully answer. Still, I can see myself in a couple of years surrounded by a bunch of crazy kids teaching them about life. I study Teaching English and Biology so that last statement is basically true. I have no idea how to finish this thing. I hope to hear from anybody soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment