Saturday, November 19, 2011

HAND :)

Good evening to everyone! Pekný večer všetkým!

My name is Janka. I come from a small village Staškov. However for last 3 years I have been studying and living in Bratislava. To be more specific I study the combination English language and civics (not sure if I have the right word, in Slovak we call it občianska náuka :)

1. Why English? Because it is an international language :) Moreover I like English very much. When I was a child I remember watching TV channel CARTOON NETWORK all day long. Even though I have no idea what they are talking about. I like English songs as well as later learning about English at school. The only thing what bothers me about English is (like for most students) grammar -tenses and articles.

2. My family have supported me.

3. Difficult to answer. I love reading book. Mostly psychological books about relationship between men and women but also writers like Heller -Catch 22, Ch.Bronte, Hemingway,...

4.What would I like to in the future? Well I would love to teach, but according to my opinion in our country teachers are underpaid. Money are important but for me not the most important. I have not decided yet. I am still thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment