Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hello:)

My name is Andrea and I study English language and literature and Pedagogy at Comenius University. It was difficult for me to choose the second subject because I wanted to study only English language, what is my favourite subject since the kinderkarten, where I started to learn English.
My family and friends always support me, no matter what I study. But my parents are really glad that I have choosen English, because they know how important is to be fluent in the language of global media.
As I have already mentioned, English language is my passion and I am definitely going to work with it in my future, but I have not decided yet, in what field. After school, I would like to travel a lot, to try variety of jobs(e.g. advertisment, translating, teaching,...) and then I will decide what is my dream job.:) I have great plans so I hope to graduate what will be the first step to start make my plans come true.:)

Have a nice day
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Hello Andrea

    You write that you like to travel. Where do you want to go first? Do you want to visit any english speaking country?

    your sincerely

    Lyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said that you'd love to travel and I would too! I was wondering where you'd like go because I've always been jealous of people who live in Europe because I feel like the travel opportunties to go to other countries would be so much easier than people in the US, is that true?

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea,
    Like the posts from above, I would also like to travel. I am thinking about teaching over seas, where ever I can find somewhere to take me. I am thinking about doing my student teaching abroad, and that will earn me my global certification to teach outside of the country. Is there anywhere specific that you're dying to travel to, or do you just have a nitch for traveling?
    -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lýdia, Angela and Michele,

    during my studies I would like to travel to London and Paris, to understand better their culture and of course, for practicing the language. After my studies, I dying to live and work in north Europe ( Finland, Norway and Sweden). They are really good in English and I love their countryside and culture. There is the best educational system in Finland, so maybe I pesuade myself to teach for a while:) Thats a great idea to teach abroad and I support you girls to go teaching to Europe. Last semester, we had a class with teacher from USA, who taught us USA studies and her experiences from all over the world were amazing. Well, it is hard to live in a different place every semester, but I would like to try it. There are lot of opportunities to travel in Europe.

    And what about you girls? What is your destination, you are dying to visit, or maybe teach there.

    ReplyDelete