Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hello!
My name is Andrea Ignaták,and I am a student from Slovakia,too. I study at Faculty of pedagogy, I chose the combination of English language and literture and Psychology. I think I chose an appropriate combination. I really enjoy it and I am interested in English language and psychology as well.
In my view learning languages is very important,and everybody should speak at least one more language not only their mother language. I like travelling,meeting people from different countries,different cultures and for this I need languages too,and I am very happy when I can have conversation at the other part of the world with people of different nationalities.It feels so good and they are happy,too.
The reason why I decided to take part in the discussions here is the fact that for summer holidays I use to work as an entertainer in hotels where the guest are mostly from UK and I want to learn more expression,maybe slang ones as well.And I believe here I can. And on the other hand as I mentioned it before I like to get to know new people and have nice conversation with them,to learn something new from them etc.



Best regards,


Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for contributing to the blog, Andrea. I will be asking my students to comment once more Slovak students get the chance to post. I will also be asking you to comment on my students' introductions, which can be found among the older posts below.

    ReplyDelete