Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introduction

Hi,

my name is Martin Lauko. I study at Faculty of Education, Comenius University. My major program is Psychology along with English language. I've been studying English for about 13 years and I realized that I will study it more deeply. On previous school I was satisfied with the conversation level (American and British lecturer's) but not as much with Grammar level. The main idea in our family was that I become a lecturer because my mother needs lecturer who will be able to learn English and Psychology is the best combination for me. I really don't have any idea what I will do after I graduate but one thing is clear. I want to get better at reading non-verbal communication in order to understand the personality of man/woman. The last thing I want to add is that I don't know whether people in our country are changing the perspective but I can surely see that Fantasy literature is very popular nowadays, mostly between teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment