Saturday, October 22, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone!

My name is Alexandra Šlapalová and this is my first year at Faculty of Education, Comenius University. I decided to study combination of English language and Psychology. English has been part of my life for 12 years and I think it would be a pitty to throw it away. I want to continue with it and use my knowledge in the future. There is no plan in my head, I have no idea what my job is going to be but I definitely know it has to fulfill me inside. English is going to be useful in any occupation I choose, because I would like to work with people where communication is needed. My family and friends fully support me in my decision. To add something about people´s perspective on literature, it is changing in Slovakia in a way it´s changing in most countries. The literary canon is becoming boring for young and by contrast the popular easy written literature is becoming interesting for them.
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alexandra! My name is Rachael and i also want to do something with english. Well, i already know what i want to do. Hopefully one day ill be teaching english at a college. A lot of school left for me. I just have a few questions for you. Why did you choose Psychology? I just have never heard of someone mixing those two things up. I think its really cool that you want to do the two things that you love. My parents really support me too. Isnt that great? Family support is always the best. I would like to know more about your plans!
    Rachael Bourne

    ReplyDelete